This is an online advertising solution that businesses use to promote their products and services and in exchange reward the consumer for their attention, video, interactive and impressions. Paid attention also allows advertisers to choose specific goals for their ads, like driving phone calls or website visits. With a paid attention account, advertisers can customize their budgets and targeting, and start or stop their ads at any time.
CPC (Cost Per Click) or PPC (Pay Per Click) means you only pay for an ad if someone clicks on it.
Other advertising models include:
• Cost Per Impression, where you pay based on how many times your ad was shown (not clicked)
• Cost Per Engagement, where you pay when a user completes a predefined engagement (like watching your video ad)
BlacPay works by displaying your ad to users directly based on the demographic option selected while onboarding from the dashboard. BlacPay leverage AI technology and other matrix to get your ads in front of potential customers instantaneously and action ready.
1. Start by selecting your goal, like getting more visitors to your website or more phone calls to your business.
2. Next select the geographic area where your ad should be shown. It can be a small radius around your business or much broader, like cities, states, or entire countries.
3. Finally, craft your ad and set your monthly budget cap. Once your ad is approved, it can appear whenever users in your target area search for a product or service like yours. You only pay when users engage with your ad, like clicking your ad or calling your business.